Shards of Stellar Virtue
Word on the street is…
- Don’t ask what the Nezzie special ingredient is. Just don’t.
- Stories suggest strange shapes have been seen skirting Europa’s detection radius and TTI Personal seem to be missing.
- A drunk raving outside a bar on venus says there’s something out there in the mists first week of every month. Something not natural. Well, less ‘natural’ than the venusian altered life forms.
- A ‘well informed’ source suggests one of Progenitus’s newest medical break throughs didn’t pass the testing phase but was released anyways. The things it does to people are not to be discussed in polite company.
- The IRPF have been coralling people without due process. Clearly they’re doing a cover up job.
- The Avians in Mars Hab Block 11-“Excelsior” have all become rather quiet. There’s a look in their eyes that is uncomfortable to behold. It sends chills down the spine.
- Space travellers report something odd when moving between Mars and Venus. It’s like something is in the air, a sense that not all is right. People are occassionally chosen ‘at random’ for inspection and more luggage seems to be missing than usual